1. Levy, N., J. Sturgess, and P. Mills, "Pain
as the fifth vital sign" and dependence on
the & quot;numerical pain scale" is being
abandoned in the US: Why? Br J Anaesth, 2018.
120(3): p. 435-438.
2. Ghrayeb, A.N.F.A., Palestinian Nurses’
Knowledge and Attitudes Regarding Pain
Management. International Journal of Scientific
and Research Publications, 2017. 7(3).
3. Goldberg, D.S. and S.J. McGee, Pain as a global
public health priority. BMC Public Health,
2011. 11(1): p. 770.
4. 4. Goldberg, D.S. and S.J. McGee, Pain as
a global public health priority. BMC public
health, 2011. 11: p. 770-770.
5. King, N.B. and V. Fraser, Untreated pain,
narcotics regulation, and global health
ideologies. PLoS medicine, 2013. 10(4): p.
6. Shakya, S. and B. Shakya, Knowledge and
Attitude of nurses on pain management in a
Tertiary Hospital of Nepal. International Journal
of Nursing Research and Practice, 2016. 3: p.
7. Brennan, F., D.B. Carr, and M. Cousins, Pain
Management: A Fundamental Human Right.
Anesthesia & Analgesia, 2007. 105(1): p. 205-
8. Nikolajsen, L. and N. Buch, How can pain
management be improved in hospitalized
patients?, in Scandinavian Journal of Pain.
2017. p. 75.
9. Oregon, The Nurse’s Role in Pain Management.
Interpretive Statement:Oregon State Board of
10. Basma, S., Nurses knowledge regarding pain
management in high acuity care units: A case
study of Palestine. International Journal Of
Health Science, 2018. 12(3): p. 51-57.
11. Margonary, H., M.S. Hannan, and E.A. Schlenk,
Quality Improvement Initiative on Pain
Knowledge, Assessment, and Documentation
Skills of Pediatric Nurses. Pediatr Nurs, 2017.
43(2): p. 65-70.
12. Ayla Yava, H.C., Nuran Tosun,Celale
Ozczn,Dilek Yildiz,Berna Dizer, Knowledge
and Attitudes of Nurses about Pain Management
inTurkey. International journal od caring
science, 2013. 6: p. 12.
13. Naing L., W.T., Rusil B.N., MEDICAL
STATISTICS Practical Issues in Calculating the
Sample Size for Prevalence Studies Archives of
Orofacial Sciences 2006. 1 (1): p. 9-14.
14. Ferrell and McCaffery, Knowledge and Attitudes
Survey Regarding Pain. 1987 http://prc.coh.org,
15. Moceri, J.T. and D.J. Drevdahl, Nurses'
knowledge and attitudes toward pain in the
emergency department. J Emerg Nurs, 2014.
40(1): p. 6-12.
16. Peirce, D., et al., Nurses' Knowledge and
Attitudes Regarding Pediatric Pain Management
in Western Australia. Pain Manag Nurs, 2018.
19(6): p. 707-717.
17. Utne, I., M.C. Smastuen, and U. Nyblin, Pain
Knowledge and Attitudes Among Nurses in
Cancer Care in Norway. J Cancer Educ, 2018.
18. Kiekkas, P., et al., Predictors of nurses'
knowledge and attitudes toward postoperative
pain in Greece. Pain Manag Nurs, 2015. 16(1):
19. Alnajar, M.K. and M.W. Darawad, Knowledge
and Attitudes Toward Cancer Pain Management
Among Nurses at Oncology Units. 2019. 34(1):
20. Al Qadire, M. and M. Al Khalaileh, Jordanian
nurses knowledge and attitude regarding pain
management. Pain Manag Nurs, 2014. 15(1): p.
21. Abed El-Rahman, M., M.T. Al Kalaldeh, and
F. Muhbes, Knowledge and attitude towards
pain management. A comparison between
oncology and non-oncology nurses in Jordan.
International Journal of Advanced Nursing
Studies, 2013. 2(2).
22. Lui, L.Y., W.K. So, and D.Y. Fong, Knowledge
and attitudes regarding pain management among
nurses in Hong Kong medical units. J Clin Nurs,
2008. 17(15): p. 2014-21.
23. Angeletti, C., et al., An Analysis of Italian
Nurses' Approach to Patients' Pain: A Nationwide
Online Survey. 2018. 2018: p. 5165262.
24. Rasmi Issa, M., A.M. Awaje H, and F.S. Khraisat,
Knowledge and Attitude about Pain and Pain
Management among Critical Care Nurses in
a Tertiary Hospital. Journal of Intensive and
Critical Care, 2017. 03(01)